Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, last night i was out driving my teg driving around for a bit blasting my system. Well anyways once i get home i lower my system around my block so that i don't piss off my neighbor's. once I lowered my system i heard a loud scraping noise in my front passenger wheel well. I don't see anything in the wheel well and I don't have anything under the car scraping. I was wondering if someone could tell me what to look at and possibly what the problem might be. I do have a feeling that this problem started once i went over a set of rail road tracks, but then again i'm not too sure cause of my radio. thanx.

joe

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think i found the problem but i don't know if i fixed it permanatly. Its the disk in between the rim and i think its the brake dust cover? Well if someone has any clue what it might be let me know and what i did to fix the problem was to push it back with a screwdriver. I hope this fixes the problem.

joe

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Yeah, the brake dust cover has been known to rub on the rims from time to time. You did the right thing, just bend it away from the rim and it should be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts