Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, last night i was out driving my teg driving around for a bit blasting my system. Well anyways once i get home i lower my system around my block so that i don't piss off my neighbor's. once I lowered my system i heard a loud scraping noise in my front passenger wheel well. I don't see anything in the wheel well and I don't have anything under the car scraping. I was wondering if someone could tell me what to look at and possibly what the problem might be. I do have a feeling that this problem started once i went over a set of rail road tracks, but then again i'm not too sure cause of my radio. thanx.

joe

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i think i found the problem but i don't know if i fixed it permanatly. Its the disk in between the rim and i think its the brake dust cover? Well if someone has any clue what it might be let me know and what i did to fix the problem was to push it back with a screwdriver. I hope this fixes the problem.

joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.