Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright. Now i'm extremely pissed. sorry if this is a repeat. tried searching. Ok i was driving home last night. And my car is making this winding/whining noise from the front drivers side. it gets louder as i go higher in the RPMs. Also makes it when its idling. But the idling noise is like a tinking, clunking, winding noise. Sounds like its coming from the AC. Dont know man. cant see anything externally. Also it makes a tinking sound up around the cams on the drivers side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Must fix this ASAP. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Check all your belts/pullys. Try standing in front of it with the car running and rev the motor from under the hood. Has your timing belt ever been changed?

If its from the head, it might be a bad valve,rod,piston.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i stood at the front and revved it from under the hood. it just gets louder. Timing belt hasnt been changed since i had it. i checked the belts. dont seem to be worn. and not too loose or tight. sounds like its coming from outside the head but i guess it could be coming from the inside. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts