Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just wanted to let all you guys no that i havent been blowin off my TIAH crew. Actually like you guys know i just moved to school so at first i was just too busy to get on. well then i tried to get on down here and it wouldnt let me. I pmed steve with the info it was given me on the chat box and he explained it to me in my techtarded terms. Someone was bad on the network here and consequently i cant get on. well i just wanted to let you guys know, say hi and hope that everything is goin good for all you guys.
PS Style keep Michi warm for me while im gone.

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
that sucks man

and style will only keep her warm if someone pays him, cheap bastard never gives out freebies.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
lol @ everyone

tony - Hey, a mans gotta keep a living. But I do give freebies, just not to you ;)

Hope to have you back soon Alex! Hope school so far is going well :D

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Dammit Hoot .I need some type of back-up from the helmet wearer and the man-*****.

P's: He'll keep her sticky too. For a price of course.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
How did I not seet his topic? Lol Alex!

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
lenguaso on Sep/03/02 said:
Dammit Hoot .I need some type of back-up from the helmet wearer and the man-*****.
we could easily take you two.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tony4311 on Sep/03/02 said:
Quote: lenguaso on Sep/03/02Dammit Hoot .I need some type of back-up from the helmet wearer and the man-*****. we could easily take you two.
Tony didnt you say that you weight a mean 140 lbs?? Whew...And you know Styles gonna be tired after all that whoring.Basically what im sayin is that me and len would stomp on you like Sta-Puff marshmellow man in ghostbusters.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
And you know Styles gonna be tired after all that whoring.
Best exercise in the world. only amature man-*****s get tired, I get more energy.

Not only that, Tony and I have added protection (helmets, no head tramua!)

Tony would get his helmet enforced headbutting on, whilest I he-batch-man-slap you both.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Hmm... Tony needs to get a double helping of that government cheese. He's all skin and bones. He'd faint before he finishes swinging at me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts