Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just got back form spring break in Los Angeles, and the first day I was there(last sunday) happened to be the last day of the SEMA Expo at the LA convention Center. The show was great, I got to see the Carbon Creations RX-7 which rolls on the rims that I have ordered, that was my first time seeing them in person, which was cool, but....

I only saw 3 tegs out of the whole sho, and none of them were actual manufacturer or even sponsered cars, they were just privately owned and displayed. There was a pretty cool 4 dr JDM'ed out turbo gen3, but other than that, I was ver dissappointed. What gives, how have previous SEMA shows been about having integras? It seemes like all I saw were RX-7's, NSX's, S2000's, and SUV's on dubs...

on a cooler note, I did get to touch a Ferrari Enzo, I felt like the guy in the Maxima commercial when he touches the car and feels empowered, lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
That because the Integra G3 is no longer made. Newer and Newer cars are coming out. Im not saying the G3 isn't nice, because I own one myself and I just totally love it. but its not the car of the century anymore. So there's gonna be less and less integra's at shows. Time changes, newer and better things come out. There was a period of time where all you saw were integra's. I guess things are changing. I love the integra alot, but there's nothing you can do. they stopped making them because better things are coming out in the market. Also the integra has been around for 20 years and the G3 has been around for 8 years.

when i say 20 years, I mean 20 years from 1982 to 2001
ok ok so i lied 19 years

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Gamemas484 on Apr/11/04 said:
That because the Integra G3 is no longer made. Newer and Newer cars are coming out. Im not saying the G3 isn't nice, because I own one myself and I just totally love it. but its not the car of the century anymore. So there's gonna be less and less integra's at shows. Time changes, newer and better things come out. There was a period of time where all you saw were integra's. I guess things are changing. I love the integra alot, but there's nothing you can do. they stopped making them because better things are coming out in the market. Also the integra has been around for 20 years and the G3 has been around for 8 years.

when i say 20 years, I mean 20 years from 1982 to 2001
ok ok so i lied 19 years

while i aggree with what you say. sema is all about new products. since the car has been around for such along time, there really isnt any "new" parts that can be made for these cars.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
any G4s?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
They had over 8 years to make products for the Gen3 Integra, now it's time to make products for other newer things. It's like going to E3 and wondering why you don't see any Super Nintendo games.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.