Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to make a long story short a few nights ago, my 1995 integra gsr turbo was vandalized. Just before that happened, i was driving home and my turbo manifold failed, the manifold broke right where the wastegate is welded onto the manifold. Arizona forced induction would not keep up there life time warenty so i took it upon my self to weld it back together and it worked fine.

The night my car was vandalized i parked in front of my apartment in my spot and my landloards boyfriend and i got into an argument about the parking spot ( i pay 1,000 a month for a small studio basement apt, that in reality is only worth 700) and he had said ill be sorry if i make him park some where down that road. at about 1:30 am i went out front to smoke a ciggarette and he was out side talking aout me under his breath, i smoked and went inside and to sleep. about 3:00 am i heard a loud noise so i got dressed and went outside to notice that my car was broken into, my hood and my doors were pryed into.

i know my landlords boyfriend was the person that broke into my car. If it was someone trying to steal my car, they would have at least stolen my wallet that had $2,000 in it or my cellphone or something. Instead he broke off my stearing wheel, ripped off my ignition cover messed up both fenders, the hood,my hatch and my roof. little does he know i got him on tape from my hidden camra in the car so im taking them to court to pay for that damages and loss of work.

i will be posting pictures of the damage soon, i hope nobody else ever has to deal with this, i wish this on noone

·
Registered
51 Posts
3 words (and please excuse the profanity but...):

SUE THAT ****ER

I'm tired of people acting like they OWN public spots. If a cop came and told me i can't park there, I would move but until then they need to just park their cars somewhere else! (It's public parking right? Whoever got there first got there first.. deal with it) I hope all goes well with the lawsuit though..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea the cam was under the dash but it only works when im parked out side my apt cause the base is inmy house cause its wireles. but hey it worked in my favor.

·
Registered
878 Posts
i say u post a DIY for the camera if u havent already, thats awesome. but g/l with the case

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'd say bring up rent in court ;) get that **** lowered bro hahahaha. an eye for an eye right? sorry about the damages man, the hidden camera made me laugh harder than stewie and peter beating up louis ha!

·
Registered
627 Posts
u got him by the balls man. just be careful that u dont get into it with your landlord, she may try to kick you out of your apartment or raise your already high rent. i mean, i sounds like if you got a new apartment, it may be a good thing...but only if you can find a new and better place to live. just be careful...someone who is crazy enough to wreck a car like that may become violent against you once he finds out about your evidence. i wish you the best of luck.

·
Registered
601 Posts
95TegLSHatch on Sep/02/07 said:
u got him by the balls man. just be careful that u dont get into it with your landlord, she may try to kick you out of your apartment or raise your already high rent. i mean, i sounds like if you got a new apartment, it may be a good thing...but only if you can find a new and better place to live. just be careful...someone who is crazy enough to wreck a car like that may become violent against you once he finds out about your evidence. i wish you the best of luck.
x2, just be careful.

·
Registered
829 Posts
i would hold it against them first i say get a quote and tell them 2 pay it

tell that ***** 2 lower your rent 2 **** or your uncle who is the best lawyer on the east cost will take them 2 court for vandalisim

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
that sux that ur teg got messed up but at least u caught him on tape! i would prosecute him to the full extent an make him pay an think twice bout breakin in2 sumbodys car,but good luck with everything an becareful

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
as far as the camra i didnt do it all that great but all you need to do is find a small wireless camra with a good amount of range so it will work from your car to your house and find a good place to mount it, but like i said theres a huge down side, it only works when your home so dont let it be the only security that you hav.

the home base for the camra is hooked up to the dvr from my cable and is always recording when im home, but honestly its a lot more trouble then its worth.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
i was just thinking wtf? when i was reading but i got a good laugh out of the hidden camera. he will feel really stupid after that. i'm sure you can find a better apartment for that kind of money. hell, over here you can get a decent townhome for that much.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.