Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not sure on what i'll be gettin, i do have my eyes on one of those 03 cobras...who knows...maybe a type r...maybe the upcoming rsx type r if they decide to ship em to the US

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
waiting out for the RSX-R is one of my options as well.. i need to do something... after seeing (and driving some) some sweet cars around here on the site.. i need an upgrade from my SE (or "Special Steve" Edition <<== just for you Chris and Danielle.. lol)

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
Lachean on Aug/04/02 said:
My girl from Herson's Honda says we are getting it in 04, a bit of a wait for ya Z
i'm a patient guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
ccshamrock2004 on Aug/04/02 said:
btw, this guy in the above link sold me another rsx type r for 19,000 and it's on its way over to the states! wooohoooo i'm the first one in the U.S. with an RSX type r!!!!! i'm going to die happy.
someone on clubrsx.com already has a white type-r in the states.sorry to bring the bad news..

http://216.40.247.61/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35190

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
And why would you want a RHD car in the states? I would feel like a dork with that..."HI GUYS!! I'm just getting ready to deliver the mail!" LOL...

·
Registered
991 Posts
its not an RSX type-r...its an integra..and its JDM. as for a USDM, there is not one in production yet. (i know an rsx is a g4) but the one hes getting isnt an "rsx."
but, that is pretty cool that you will have a right drivers side and all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts