Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say that I am no longer a proud owner of an integra anymore, I sold her today...

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Its ok, you can still be a proud x-owner of an integra.

Are you planning on getting another car? If so, what do you have your eyes on?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not sure on what i'll be gettin, i do have my eyes on one of those 03 cobras...who knows...maybe a type r...maybe the upcoming rsx type r if they decide to ship em to the US

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
waiting out for the RSX-R is one of my options as well.. i need to do something... after seeing (and driving some) some sweet cars around here on the site.. i need an upgrade from my SE (or "Special Steve" Edition <<== just for you Chris and Danielle.. lol)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Best of luck with whatever new car it may be!

·
Registered
139 Posts
btw, this guy in the above link sold me another rsx type r for 19,000 and it's on its way over to the states! wooohoooo i'm the first one in the U.S. with an RSX type r!!!!! i'm going to die happy.

·
Registered
551 Posts
95GS R on Aug/03/02 said:
im not sure on what i'll be gettin, i do have my eyes on one of those 03 cobras...who knows...maybe a type r...maybe the upcoming rsx type r if they decide to ship em to the US
oo mannn those 03 cobras hawwwllll !

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
And why would you want a RHD car in the states? I would feel like a dork with that..."HI GUYS!! I'm just getting ready to deliver the mail!" LOL...

·
Registered
991 Posts
its not an RSX type-r...its an integra..and its JDM. as for a USDM, there is not one in production yet. (i know an rsx is a g4) but the one hes getting isnt an "rsx."
but, that is pretty cool that you will have a right drivers side and all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts