Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so I recently replaced my clutch on my 96 so I took out my motor and transmission hooked everything back up forgot my iac started up ran rough obviously plugged it in and it wouldn’t start. Finally got it to start took it for a drive and it ran really good. I shut it off and it hasn’t started since. I changed my fuel pump checked all my fuses. I have all the lights on my dash like they should be it just won’t crank. Not sure what to look at anymore

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alright so I recently replaced my clutch on my 96 so I took out my motor and transmission hooked everything back up forgot my iac started up ran rough obviously plugged it in and it wouldn’t start. Finally got it to start took it for a drive and it ran really good. I shut it off and it hasn’t started since. I changed my fuel pump checked all my fuses. I have all the lights on my dash like they should be it just won’t crank. Not sure what to look at anymore
Well if it was an automatic Before, then you should check the neutral safety switch wire also not sure why you changed the fuel pump? Were you not getting any fuel with the key in the on position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts