Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know this is a long shot, since apparently nobody else lives in New Mexico in the world besides me, but are there any TI memebers from New Mexico other than me out there? Whenever there was a real local forum nobody else ever posted in the NM one :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Iam in Alamogordo :( Any chance any of you know of some good tuning shops in NM? Looking to go FI route when I get back from the desert but yet to hear about any shops that can do the install and tuning.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Born and raised in NM.

Just bored here at work and thought I'd cruise the old stomping grounds to see whats new.

To be honest w/ you.....I wouldn't take my car to anywhere in NM if I wanted any serious engine work done. You'd be better off driving a few hours and finding a good shop in Texas. If you want there are a few places that I could recommend in Tucson.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try calling Frisbees Performance in Albuquerque.They are the only place in town that does any serious work that I know of.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Albuquerque, thats how you spell it, I'm chilling in my brother house right now in N.M, but the whip is still up in M.D...

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I'm in Santa Fe right now visiting family.

Pollux, are you from NM? What is your bro doing here?

·
Registered
36 Posts
BlueTeg,
I PM you, need somme help.
Pollux as for the seen here, its not what I expected either. There are quite a few nice rides around and most of the owners are ok. As far as being members well I dont know.I know I had big plans thats why I joined to chat , make deals, get advice and to bs. But now I got to sell my teg to get out of debt.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I got your PM, let me think about. I can't think of anyone of hand. All my buddies are in alb. I'll be in alb. on Saturday and I'll ask around then. If there are no pics in your profile would you mind posting some.

What do you want for it? Try posting an ad on all the major chat boards. Honda-tech.com, honda-acura.net, hondavision.com. And for a long shot try posting it on azstreetracing.com. Its a local street racing forum here in Arizona. Just a warning, they are brutal to newbies (especially honda/acura guys) there, so don't get discouraged if you get a few flames.

good luck. I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks,
I already posted it on honda-acura, honda tech wont let me post(dont know why),There are three pics on my profile. I was selling it for $16,500 OBO. So if someone wants to make an offer we can talk.Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
How long have you been a member at honda-tech?

If you've been a member for less than 15 days you aren't allowed to post in some of the forums (classifieds being of the one restricted forums). They do this to control trolling. Try back in a few days when you're off "newbie" status. Their buy/sell forum is super busy.

I checked out your car.......DAMN. That is a sweet ass car. Very clean, non-ricey, which is tough to find here in NM. The bodykit and the wheels are just enough to make it stand out. Damn I'd buy that car off of you if I was in the market to flip the LS!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I dont remember exactly not long though, so maybe thats why. Thanks for the props on the car.I personally think it is one of the cleanest cars I have seen.Thats why it sucks I have to sell it.But you got to do what ya gotta do.Anyway let me know if ya find anybody thats lookin.Thanks and have a good holiday.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I'm from El Paso tx acaually but my brother lives here, he was in the Air Force and he staied here when he got out. I miss my coast though!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Coast? Who needs the coast? You have 'The Beach waterpark'.

LOL.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
God I love her=-0~, lol well I miss my car the most! I keep seeing all these horrible cars around here. I have never seen so many domestics thinking there imports, if I see another Cavliar with an aluminum wing I'll go crazy!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, cool, I couldn't come on here for a long time because I didn't have the net for a while, but I gotta say I'm pleasently suprised... hey doodoob you go crusing on Montgomery? What you got done to your car? Right now my car is crappy, my rims broke so I have crappy steelies and my altezzas have a leak so water is in em, but I'm getting some KMC Units pretty soon and airbags so I'll be set as far as show

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
<---Northern NM boy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Iam from Southern NM Kilburn. As is youve probably seen my car around town. Its the white coupe with the carbon fiber hood and lip. If your interested alot of us are going out to the dragstrip in roswell tomorrow. Hopefully see you around sometime.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts