Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To activate nitrous, a button has to be held down is normally used, right? Or do most use a switch to be flicked on then flicked on at the end of squirt?

I originally thought the first, but what do you do in a manual teg? Your left hand needs to stay on the wheel and you need your right to shift. Using the left horn button would probably be superb.

So what are some good solutions? What are you guys doing for your activation switches?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I have a switch to arm the system and then a micro-switch attached to my throttle body so when I hit WOT it clicks the switch, once I let off the gas the nitrous turns off

·
Registered
318 Posts
like fatygreneyez said...get a WOT switch...IMO its the best swtich out there...goes on when it needs to so the mixture will also be right

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
^^ this is the way many ppl run, others use a button mounted on their steering wheel or shift knob etc..

but the switch is used to arm and disarm the system. like an on off.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I run a switch to my center console near the e-brake. Then ran that to my push button on my sparco steering wheel. Ive never ran the nitrous setup like this in my car though. I need to jet out a smaller shot. I dont wanna blow my head off the block.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can someone link me to an example of one of these throttle body switches? And if possible any information on an install? I will be installing my Skunk2 IM very soon (if the hondata gasket will ever show up) and that would probably be the best time to install such a switch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts