Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have found only a handful of threads that talk about the Nippon pistons being like oem or stronger than oem, they have really good integrity for n/a builds, and I’ve seen even fewer posts about their use in boost. And I’ve also seen a few posts saying they are only fit for b16 installs. All of these posts are a little outdated so I need fresh and new input on these parts. I’m getting ready to build a B18b1 for boost and I found a local man selling his eagle rods and Nippon turbo pistons for a good price but the problem is I’ve never even heard the name until now. He swears he has ran a separate but same set of pistons on two boosted lsv builds (these pistons are unused). They come with a stock bore size and are supposed to be modeled off of stock lancer evo piston casting in terms of makeup. They are being sold as general b-series pistons able to be applied to B18s as well as all others but I can’t find anyone who has talked about it in recent years. Does anyone have any input on these pistons?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts