Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend were bored and did a little photoshoot last night tell me what you think

i know the last one has a 240 in it, but the picture looked badass so i had to post it!

all comments welcome :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
that shoot is terrible.

just playin man...I love the second to last pic, the blades look sick!!! all dark at the top of the rim, nice n shiney on the bottom...absolute sickness on that clean gisser

·
Registered
330 Posts
gah, 240's just seem like new day civics.....everyone and their brother has one!

Sweet teg buddy! I love what you've done with it and it looks sik at night!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
96teggiehatch on Sep/24/07 said:
how low are you? and what are you dropped on? coilovers? gc's? camber kit? Looks good, looks like my car
i dont know how low i am lol, pretty low, im tucking all 4 tires, im on ksport coilovers! i love them. no camber kit lol, but i race at our local track so i like having the negative camber :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
well my pops lives in the Manassas area, how far from is that from yorktown? it would be sweet to do a photoshoot the only thing different from my car is your fogs...heres some pics of mine...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.