Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
WOW!!! if only we had that car over here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
one word: overconfidence. I can see the driver thinking after passing another Porsche: “This is so easy, I can do anything”. It’s better to have a good safety margin than try and push the car to its absolute limit. Especially when you gain so little and risk to lose so much.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Dezam! I will seriously have to consider keeping my teg if I ever have the opportunity to buy one of those. The Lancer VII is exspected to debut here in the states sometime next year (probably as a 2004 model). Nice artistic touch on the movie. What a field of cars too; Porches, Lotus Elise and Caterham 7's (I thinks that's what they were)

·
Registered
124 Posts
man ,nice drifting on the corner ,I think he got a flat tire and started to slid to ditch and flipped.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thats why Im never going to try and do it again! The same thing almost happened to me on my first attempt I ended up spinning around faceing the opposite direction and left a big black mark in the parking lot after my sidewall seperated from my rim! DoN'T DRIFT oN STOCK RIMS AND TIRES, AND DoN'T EVEN TRY IT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMEoNE WITH YOU WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING! because this could happen to you, and you'll end up doing what the guy in the evo did...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts