Team Integra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
he still does have my parts for sale, and left his phone number to call for further inquiries.
although the problem is he has my phone number saved and probably recognizes my voice.

i sent back another email saying when and where we can meet up. asap if possible.

·
Registered
424 Posts
don't be nervous.
this is a good thing.
he took bate, quickly reel him in.
and 'do not keep it real' like in the the Chappelle show.
it can go wrong.
call the police.
GL

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
If I might make a suggestion as well: try to record the conversation, preferably without him knowing. If he admits to taking and selling the parts on tape, you have evidence then if anything goes awry.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
If I might make a suggestion as well: try to record the conversation, preferably without him knowing. If he admits to taking and selling the parts on tape, you have evidence then if anything goes awry.
That is illegal to do in IL. You cant record someone without their permission FYI.

Sucks the parts were stolen. Really sucks. You need to keep better company Nick.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i bet he **** bricks whenever he see's ur number calling him for ur parts..it sucks how some ppl dont even consider how hard you worked on ur car and just take **** and disappear...dam selfish ppl...ppl like that needs to be molested...i like ur build bruh..nice:vtec228:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Good progress. And the stolen parts thing.. just anonymously arrange a meet [better if you found out where he is staying] and bring a few friends. Don't drive your car and bring 2 cars to block him off. Unless he's as big as Brock Lesnar, he'll know what to do.. doubt you'll get your 2 bills back though..

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Good progress. And the stolen parts thing.. just anonymously arrange a meet [better if you found out where he is staying] and bring a few friends. Don't drive your car and bring 2 cars to block him off. Unless he's as big as Brock Lesnar, he'll know what to do.. doubt you'll get your 2 bills back though..
Well he said they are already painted, so he really doesnt need the $200 back. you could file charges and get reparations back but I would just get the parts back and never see this guy again.

·
Registered
766 Posts
That sucks man.
Like everyone has suggested, try bringing friends with u and have someone call and setup the meeting from their phone. I'd suggest hanging back at the meeting until u know for sure that's the douche and just show up.

Either that or have someone follow him home.
You guys are facebook friends? Try getting ahold of one of his friends or aquaintances and see if u can obtain an address or a place of work. Don't tell them the situation just make up some other excuse.

Best of luck

·
Registered
142 Posts
That sucks man.
Like everyone has suggested, try bringing friends with u and have someone call and setup the meeting from their phone. I'd suggest hanging back at the meeting until u know for sure that's the douche and just show up.

Either that or have someone follow him home.
You guys are facebook friends? Try getting ahold of one of his friends or aquaintances and see if u can obtain an address or a place of work. Don't tell them the situation just make up some other excuse.

Best of luck

pro stalker:popcorn:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
thanks Ray, I appreciate you and everyone's effort to try to help me.

I just cut my losses and ended up not being able to do anything about it. I did recently purchase some ITR OEM sideskirts that finally make the car not look naked anymore.

As far the spoiler, Owen (zugglit) offered me a pretty awesome deal on his previously owned ITR styled spoiler that I'm trying to save up cash for.

Hopefully one day I can get the whole car re-sprayed the same factory color again or I might end up trying it out myself on some test panels before doing the whole car (minus jambs and engine bay)

As for the kid who stole my ****, he's definitely got it coming to him if I ever see him.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts