Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys. just wondering i got a 99 gs 2 dr sivler automatic. yes yes i knwo auto. anyways i got intake, header, exhaust and a high flow cat. i was wondering what should be my next mod? i got stock everything else. i have neuspeed springs sitting in my house waiting to get in stalled. please help all comments welcome thanks
david

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
shocks for your springs? this topic is very vague. give us more details. Examples would be how much power do u want? do you want to go FI? NA? how much money do you have to spend?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohh yeah i got neuspeed sport springs to lower also i not sure boaut fi yet maybe jackson super charger no turbo, reasonable not too much lets say under 1000

·
Registered
712 Posts
how about a AT>MT swap, many 240sx owners with AT do that swap. Manual cars is a lot more fun and a diff world compared to Auto. u can always get shocks for ur springs. but i say between JRSC or Turbo, for an LS id go with the Turbo.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Cam gears, fuel system, ignition system, cams... All depends on what you want your car to do and how much money you have. If you thinking about the JRSC you might need to do the things mentioned.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol manual was my first thought but i was thinking if i had 1000 worth of mods would that be better than just a manual? i mean i want a jrsc auto.... and make the manual people look bad:-D just an idea. anywyas what do you mean by fuel system? also i was thinking bout a msd ignition system any recommendations?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts