Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I havent looked at my clear corners but you take them apart right? And I dont have the Euro clear corners so half is like a crystal clear and the other half is like a reflector clear. Is that going to change anything?

·
Registered
304 Posts
he means yellow in the tailights, and i think those mirrors look nice black...i dont know a thing about white tegs(dont like white or green cars) but are the mirrors painted that color stock?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
infamousLS: Yes, you just paint the outside of it. You dont have to take anything apart, just unscrew them off, then paint on the outside, very simple. I used the same spray paint as the one in TI's article. I did 4 light coats, letting each coat dry 45 mins inbetween.

Dodge_this_: Yes, the mirrors come stock black. I'm may be wrong but i think only 94's have them stock black.

·
Registered
655 Posts
why does nobody seem to like the amber signals on the tails?? everyone talks about stock tails, and how crappy altezzas are... but only if you have 98+ tails?!? I happen to think the amber tails look better on the lighter cars, silver, white. Yea, the 98+ tails are sharp too, but I don't think the amber ones are ugly by any means. I like mine better than the all red.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 94 LS and it doesn't come with black mirrors. It depends on the model the ones that don't come with sunroof come with black mirrors.

·
Registered
655 Posts
ELMoreno on Aug/25/02 said:
I have a 94 LS and it doesn't come with black mirrors. It depends on the model the ones that don't come with sunroof come with black mirrors.
what the... wasn't this a topic this morning? I have an LS, color matched mirrors and a sunroof. I thought all LS had sunroofs and color matched mirrors as standard equipment. wouldn't it be an RS is it wasn't?

EDIT: here's the link to the post. CLICK ME

1 - 20 of 24 Posts