Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 98 LS 5-speed as a father son project. In fairly rough shape...exhaust from manifold back is missing, some power windows are inop, some are hit and miss, body full of bruises and interior a complete dust bowl...the previous young owner lived 3 mikes down a dirt road. While disassembling interior i found several parts lying in the spare tire well but have no clue what they are. Hoping a veteran can assist and identify them...

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
those are hid ballasts and a hid bulb. welcome to the group and welcome to the wonderful world of integras. any questions feel free to ask I'll help as much as I can

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Likewise, welcome:)
Thanks so much. First time using a forum and I hate asking stupid questions, but did I post that question correctly? Also spent 4 hours yesterday researching exhaust posts and feel like I'm more confused then when I started...is there a particular place to post exhaust questions?

·
Administrator
4,360 Posts
Thanks so much. First time using a forum and I hate asking stupid questions, but did I post that question correctly? Also spent 4 hours yesterday researching exhaust posts and feel like I'm more confused then when I started...is there a particular place to post exhaust questions?
I would post this in the "Generation Three" section.

·
Registered
465 Posts
takes a little getting used to but our admins are amazing any issues with posting and they will be sure to help you out quick. best suggestion I can give is before you post anything make sure you search the site first because almost 99.9% of these questions have been asked, the Og members don't mind all too much we've been here a long time so we are used to it but some new members get angry when they see the same stuff all the time lol.

enjoy and post some pictures of your project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts