Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, im new to this site. i dont have an integra or RSX of anytype. i have a 95 240sx base model. im here to learn more about the integra since my older bro has a GSR. i just wanted to say "hello" to everybody. Thanks

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to the site man. tell your bro about us too if he isnt already a member.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
welcome, just wait for the look on your brothers face when you diagnosis a problem or explain the workings of his engine!! hehe.

btw, i have a friend on here who is getting a 240sx and making it an sr20det monster...you two should collaborate - Kordaek

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually my brother is already here, i think he goes by "soulchild1719" or mayb "defiant GSR" not toally sure which one but yea. hez the one that skools me in cars. i mean a while back say 2 yrs ago we knew about the same amount of info, but ever since he joined TI.net he blew me away with his knowledge so that is y i came here to i can expand my knowledge in cars as he did. man he be talkin about things to other ppl and i juss step back cuz i dont understand wat hez saying.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Be sure to study, assimilate, and review the articles. Always search before you ask. Search extensively. Keep in mind that even though nowadays we are getting a slew of newbies a day, this is still a place of high standards and we expect a lot out of TI members. SO be sure to look and learn a lot. Never be afraid to ask a question, so long as it is never vague or already been asked. More importantly, never be afraid to drop me a PM in case you need anything.

Welcome to Team Integra.

All Integra, all the time.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fentoozler45 on Sep/24/02 said:
Welcome.

BTW: I am pretty sure that your bro goes by SouLcHiLd1719.

yea tahts my brother, u can see my car in his info

Quote: IntegraBad18c: Be sure to study, assimilate, and review the articles. Always search before you ask. Search extensively. Keep in mind that even though nowadays we are getting a slew of newbies a day, this is still a place of high standards and we expect a lot out of TI members. SO be sure to look and learn a lot. Never be afraid to ask a question, so long as it is never vague or already been asked. More importantly, never be afraid to drop me a PM in case you need anything.
Welcome to Team Integra.

All Integra, all the time.
oh yes, of course im fimilar with the "Search" button. i use it all the time before i post in several other forums, and thanks to everybody who "welcomed" me

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah this site is great for learning about cars. It's taught me alot.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Shadowhunter on Sep/26/02 said:
Welcome. So you say you don't have an Integra now, poke around the site for a week and soon enough you will.
Well said young one...bwahahhahha, bwahahhahahhahahahhahahahha...oh man, I'm slobbering...

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
he he.. better watch out he may want the front end off your car.. don't race him for pink slips!

TI is here to brighten up any day.. and with loads of addicting information and sitting close to the computer all day long.. i'm sure we'll have you "glowing" with radiation in no time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts