Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting rid of the wing I have now on my car and putting on a new one but I dont know what kind will look good with the kit I have. I was thinking of the type r but want to know what else would look good. Tell me what you think would look good and if you can post pics so I can see the wing or give me a link to it. thanks

·
Registered
411 Posts
Phat car man, love tha roof scoop, my car is exact same color and body style but 100% stock on outsaide besides wheels but i like the one you have it matches the agressive appearance but if your ganna change i would go with GT touring spoiler or something yah know like tha one on the eclipse in f&f but i am getting type r wing for mine but i dont want to look as agressive as yours i want sleeper lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i love your car IntegraSIR, yeah i also love that roof scoop and everything else, do i see steelies? as far as the wing goes...maybe the wings west 3 piece mid wing, or the spoiler the relatime integras have...the type r wing just, IMO, wouldn't flow with the aggresiveness of your car, it is a great wing but your car and it don't match.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I don't know about that wing. It looks about 3 times larger than it should be. I think that a three piece mid wing would look hot. I'm not a fan of those 'flying nun hat' style wings. They make the car look off balance.

·
Registered
455 Posts
need to throw some 18s on that thing and get that 3piece that Jngrbrdman was talkin about, then it would look mean

·
Registered
833 Posts
I like your spoiler with that kit, it looks good.Man that roof scoop looks awesome how much did that cost you?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, lol...they are steelies but that was like a month ago. Now I have 15in 5 star spoon look alikes. I want 16in rota slip streams. I got the roof scoop off of ebay for $169. I dont know how much it cost to put it on cause my car was done all at once and I got a huge bill 4 everything. As far as selling the wing many people want it around here. My friend is willing to pay $300. Everyone around here wants it cause no one can find it. Its not the terminator wing cause that sits above the trunk alittle...this one hugs it. I bought it off a kid who had it on his civic and when I asked him where he got it he just said japan, so I dont know where to find my wing Thanks for all the replies everyone.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I actually think the wing looks pretty nice on your car. Seems to fit it well. Your car already has a more "extreme" look to it, so I don't think it would look good wingless either. My $.02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts