Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i took my GSR spoiler, and made some use of it..it was about the only body piece that was 100% intact, so...here is what i get after a lil collecting of models. lol

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
good idea

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
haha! very creative!

·
Registered
825 Posts
w00t, unlocked! anyway, Yes, I was at the florida meet when we discussed the uses of scotts ssbp spoiler. Just being a little part of this accomplishment makes me happy =).

·
Registered
67 Posts
that is amazing. maybe u could use your oil pan as a salad bowl, or your antenna to roast marshmallows, or even your spark plug wires as shoe laces! im just playin, i do like the shelf though double A+.

·
Registered
500 Posts
haha...SWEETNESS I love it can't wait to see it in person!
Maybe I could do the same with mine useing some two-way tape then I could display my models while on the go!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
hee hee.. thats a cute idea! i saw some of those integra models that they make here in the US. u can install aem parts and different rims and stuff.. i'll bet those will fit up there as well.. i think the wall needs more sonic blue-itizing time to bust out the touch up paint and draw on the wall!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i do have some paint chips from the car...lol. they just sit near my computer...ohwell..the wall will grow w/ integra posters and brochures. which i have, but am afraid to put holes in it, hhehe...thanks for the compliments!!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
u can mount pictures without having to make holes in them if u angle the pokiepins so the corner of them is just grabbing the edge of the picture.. or u can put them into sheet protectors.. or secure the pictures with paperclips and hang them on the pokiepins for the wall.. etc..

i think u need a lil spotlight pointing at ur spoiler.. it'll show off the color more.. hey.. maybe u can get that led on the spoiler to light up... hmm

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was thinkin about using the LED as a light..but its facing the wall and woudl be to much of a hassle.

·
Registered
608 Posts
very kool and all but y dont u sell that wing and get some money for it

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
typeR430 on Sep/11/02 said:
very kool and all but y dont u sell that wing and get some money for it
then i would be out of a shelf!

lol..naw, the right mount broke, im sure its fixable, but to have a integra spoiler on your wall is priceless!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aunie on Sep/11/02 said:
i must say,u are very creative, looks cute, i have some of the same models as u

w00t for target! lol. im gonna get some more, some more $$$ ones perhaps, eventually i wanna get about 15 up there...if i can find that many!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts