Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheGSRGuy on Feb/10/06 said:
Nice toolbox....probably cost more than my paint job.

I used to be a student at Wyotech so I bought that before I graduated in December because you get 50% off. The box retails for $840. I also have a ton of Snap-on tools that Im waiting to arive any day now. I spent around $3400 with the discount.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Sweet. I have a 1/2" Socket Wrench I found laying in my garage. Probably the most expensive tool I own.

Edit: Hmm I didn't notice it was you Dan who was posting ahah. Anyway your car looks really nice from the rear. You going to revert the body back to "stock" soon?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gsrevo on Feb/10/06 said:
Sweet. I have a 1/2" Socket Wrench I found laying in my garage. Probably the most expensive tool I own.

Edit: Hmm I didn't notice it was you Dan who was posting ahah. Anyway your car looks really nice from the rear. You going to revert the body back to "stock" soon?
LOL thats damn funny about that wrench. Yeah Its going back to a stock look.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
gotta love the discount on the boxes from strapon when ur a student....however the sets piss me off so much cause they give you a whole bunch of unneeded bs tools...like a plastic hammer and safety glasses. i'll be buying a nice box...but no tools from strapon with the discount.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jon- That is my set for work. I have a different set of stuff for home :)

Cory- Yeah the sets kinda suck but you can always trade in what you don't use on the truck. If the tool has never been used then Snap-on will give you a credit for the full price of the tool. Works the same way with their toolboxes too assuming they are in good condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.