Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i am new to team integra! i just bought a 1998 gsr from the dealership i work at. it has 105,000 miles on it and everything is mint. it is milano red with stock gsr blades on it. everything else is currently stock, except for some aftermarket tails and just got some clear corners for it. im amazed by all the information about integras on this site. i know this picture is bad, but its the best i can do right now, my scanner is down. [Pictures more to come soon. let me know what you guys think about it. thanks
all

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
yep welcome to T-I... if i may ask, how much did you pay for it? And also i would go back to the amber corners and the stock tails that your car comes with (all red).

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Looks goood .. at least revert back to the all-red tails it came with :) ... nice pick-up .. I like the itr wing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i am planning on switching back to stock all red tail lights. it just came with those tail lights. they leak pretty bad, so the dealership i work at (an acura dealership) is trying today to get a gasket to work on them, if not they are putting stock lights back on for FREE!! yesss

i like the switch to the honda world rather than the vdub. it was a super nice car but someone offered me more than it was worth at the same time the gsr was at my dealership. i jumped on that deal. the car was on the lot for 9,950 and i got it for 6500+ tax, title and license. not a bad deal i thought.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea looks good...first mod should be a intake so u can hear what it sounds like

thats what i did

pluse its cheaper the ex
then i got the ex..now i cant hear the intake haha
only the wistling of it

keep us up dated

peace

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im taking the car in tomarrow to get my tail light water leak taken care of hopefully. i really hope they cant fix my aftermarket lights and put some stock 98+ lights in on warranty. ill update on how it goes tomarrow.

·
Registered
399 Posts
actually, first thing i'd do (except go to stock tails, or JDM or UKDM equivalents ;) ) is lower that bad boy. integra's always look better when there is little or no wheel gap. the intake will make it sound cooler but wont make it faster. but lowering it will automatically make the car look better. thats my 2 pennies on the dollar. and i drive a G2 integra. thinkin of pickin up a DC integra soon as a (dont hate on me for this but) beater. would put a few bolt ons on it and call it a day. though the wonderful LS/VTEC has been peaking my interest lately, i love to hear VTEC kick in. mmmmmmmmmmm...

but anyway, car looks ace man. red GS-R's are always nice to me. keep it clean and dont put some nasty ass widebody big mouth body kit on it. stay subtle. 96+ JDM front end is always a welcomed mod, but not always in people's budgets. you get two thumbs up from me, a guy that doesn't even drive a DC integra.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i took my car into the dealership this morning to have them try and fix my ugly aftermarkets under warrenty in hopes they couldnt and would have to replace them with stocks......well the stock gasket they were going to try works. so now im going to have to pay the money for some stock tails kinda sucks.

no this wing does not have led lights on it, kinda weird but whatever

also today at school (at school for auto tech) i did a compression test on my teg. results were pretty good i thought. cyl 1- 220, cyl 2-210, cyl 3-210, cyl 4- 220. are these numbers decent, below normal or normal? im in madison wisconsin at about 900 ft above sea level. give me some feedback on these numbers.

ill try to get more pics posted soon.
thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.