Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what everyone i just jioned this site yesterday.
i own a white 91 integra,non v-tech. mods include
full exhaust system, stage 2 exedy clutch, airmass 4-2-1 headers, aem cold air intake, unorthodox crank pulley.I went to the track in Dinwiddee and ran a 17.99 with a bad clutch(i couldnt go into second gear until i got down to 3000 rpm.) so i figured my time would have been a hig fifteen or real low sixteen. yesterday i ordered my turbo system, which includes a t3 garratted turbo,and everything i need for it except the downpipe. i also got Cam gears, a full set of underdrive pulleys, and a high volume fuel rail. hopefully this will put me in the low fourteens. i have not seen any integra a the track that have turbo, so i dont know what i should be runnin. anyone with any ideas please respond to this thread.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That would depend on how much boost you plan on running. Just so you know... its v-tec not v-tech. They make phones, were dealing with cars. I would imagine that you could easily hit 14's with a turbo kit. Welcome to the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.