Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)
I just wanted to say Hello to you all :) I'm new to this site..someone put a TI Business card on my car , so I thought I'd check it out. My name is Cathy (also my username..original huh??lol )I'm a 30 year old married mom (my son's 1 year old) I have a `95 GSR 4 door with a few mods, and hopefully more to come !!
We live in R.I. but are on the Mass. line too, so I'd love to check out any meets in this area if there are any !!My Hubby co-owns a body shop with his Dad, where he did all of my current mods.
Just thought I'd say Hi :)
Tegs Rule :0)
Cathy

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to TI Cathy!
Everybody here is really helpful, and the articles are a great resource.
I'm sure you'll get a lot out of the site!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can I say MILF!!! In a good way though..haha j/k welcome aboard, and hold on for the ride.

·
Registered
712 Posts
whoa, dats tyte, ive never seen a mom with a moddified GSR before! man that kool.

ps. WELCOME TO TI.NET

·
Registered
48 Posts
WELCOME!! You gotta love the thought of a mom on TI! hehe

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Welcome! You'll love the site. Everyone is friendly and helpful. And if we get a bit weird, don't worry, it's all in fun. You'll soon get to know everyone and all their quirks. We're all part of the TI family.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
that is really cool!

<on the playground>:
kid1: my mom drives a corolla
kid2: well my mom drives an explorer
Cathy's kid: my mom drives a turbocharged Integra GSR and runs 12's at the track....

hahaha, welcome - Cathy!

-Lawrence

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the welcome notes !! I guess I'm a cool Mom..LOL..My son's only 1 year old, so I guess I'll have to show him pics of his first "ride " when he's old enough..LOL..I wonder what I'll be driving then !!!
I wonder who put the card on my car anyway ?? It was in Mass. at Emerald Sq. Mall....
Cathy

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
94Integra94 on Sep/25/02 said:
How did I know it was a female when I saw the smiley at the end of the post title? Lol, welcome to TI!
Um yeah, and plus the fact that there aren't too many guys named Cathy. (???)

Welcome to the site.

I wish MY mom had a teg.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts