Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I don't know if this is in the right forum or not. But I just wanted to say what's up to all the Integra owners. I posted this in the CA section 'cuz I didn't know about all the forums yet. Anyhow....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
welcome, welcome, and um welcome...check out the article sections for tons of useful information...the forums are for your daily needs, ask any of the t-i members for help, and remember you can always log out but you can never really leave...MUWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!...did i say that out loud?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
greetings..

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Welcome to your newest addiction and definetly check out your local scene.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Welcome to the 'Team'

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
hello

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome, welcome, welcome. its great to see ya found us. like others have mentioned check out the articles section. others have spent much time in writing up these articles and they will teach you more than you could have ever expected. also try the seach function on the left if you have a question you suspect has already been asked. chances are it has. and if you have any more questions feel free to send me a pm and id be glad to help you in any way.
alex

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks for the warm welcome peoples. Looks like this will be a great site after all. MenaceGSR, I posted some pics of my car in the 'Your Integra' forum. Hope ya guys/gals like it. And I've been checking out the other topics and I agree, there are ToNS of useful info.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
" you can check out anytime you like
but you can never leave."
Welcome to the wondeful world of T.I. addiction.
Mwaaaa haa haaaa haa haaa haaa haaa Huh?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts