Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! Just moved here from Georgia/Alabama. Lookin for a rear bumper for my girl if anyone knows of one around for sale before I go lookin in junkyards. 98 silver if possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
There is three junk yards i know about.. Crazy rays in jessup and one in mount ari... the other junk yard is called brandywine in bowie....ill be going this weekend if i see one ill let you know

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is three junk yards i know about.. Crazy rays in jessup and one in mount ari... the other junk yard is called brandywine in bowie....ill be going this weekend if i see one ill let you know
'preciate it :) I'm like, 10 mins from Mt. Airy...still learnin my way around

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k cool. Where's a good body works place to go? My rear passenger wheel bows in towards the car, which is makin the tire rub bald on the side facin the car. I've had one guy say my frame is bent, and another told me (both guys down in Georgia/Alabama) I just need new rear struts. I need to find out for sure what it is. I'm tired of buyin tires every few months. I got a 4 wheel alignment a few months back and it's helped, but they're bout bald again (both rear tires, on the inside of the tire facin towards the car)

·
Registered
535 Posts
if you post some pics of the wheel from different angles ,the damage and the alignment specs i can tell you why its eating tires
it sounds like you have some bent suspension components and they aligned it and got it closer but not perfect

FYI if you post in the correct help forum you will get way more responses than in the md only section

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you post some pics of the wheel from different angles ,the damage and the alignment specs i can tell you why its eating tires
it sounds like you have some bent suspension components and they aligned it and got it closer but not perfect

FYI if you post in the correct help forum you will get way more responses than in the md only section

I know, but if I post in the MD section, I'm hopin someone can tell me somewhere in my area that's decent.

BUT I found somewhere...got my camber kit on, but the alignment still isn't perfect. They think it's the lower control arm.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you see flaking paint or a squished bushing on the LCA, thats usually an indicator of a bent lower control arm.

This new guy I've taken it to thinks it's the rear toe adjustment... That I need a new adjuster. Control arm doesn't look bent to me

·
Registered
2 Posts
If u want I,can,take a look at it and we have a huge cruising.spot up here.in hagerstown,about thirty min from mt aory but we.spend all weekends.working on cars

1 - 11 of 11 Posts