Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i just moved here to Nashville for school from Ohio but I'm not new to TI.
Hopefully this isn't too off-topic, but i wanted to see if anyone had suggestions as to good places in the area to go driving and/or meet other car or Integra guys?
I need to stretch my 'Teggy's legs/wheels....
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome to Nashville man I live in Nashville but I am currently in Knoxville for school. There are car meets every saturday night in the parking lot of the Titans stadium under the pedestrian bridge also the Dragon is 250 miles away from nashville but right now its swarming with THP's I went there two weeks ago.

·
Registered
431 Posts
wuts up man welcome to nashville ummm every sat i know theres a whole bunch of people who meet at 100 oaks mall theres usually a big turnout... we try locally to have meet ups as much as possible we havent had one inawhile though summer has been really hecktic for a lot of folk but im actually thinkin bout doing another meet up at my house jus chill do a cookout and probably go out afterwards i dunno just be on the lookout for that post but anyways my names scott nice to meet ya my tegs down but i have a jdm front 4 door gsr its like plum colored so guess talk to ya soon

·
Registered
185 Posts
welcome to the state. the dragon is the best place to stretch the wheels but as blknblteg already said, the THP have pretty much shut it down for now.

my teg mine as well be down with how much clear coat has come off :(

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Honestly the best place to meet people is here on TI. We have a fairly active local section here, and there is usually a local meet a couple times year.

I am not a fan of going to 2nd Avenue, Titans stadium on Saturday nights for theft reasons but they generally have a good turnout. Many call me paranoid, but I try to make a habit of being too careful.

Lets get together for lunch with some members on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Best of luck settling in, and welcome to the site.

*Nice garage!*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.