Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey kinda new here. i live in hawaii and we have one teg club there. heres my 92 rs coupe. started from bone stock. i dont make enough money to put on mods all the time so heres what it looks like so far.

the rims are 17'' gunmetal arospeed chaos. im thinking of going smaller like with 15-16'' all black rims. what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hmm I think pics are a little so small, might help if you have bigger ones. I like it though! Yeah the rims do look BIG! I never liked anything bigger than 16s on a Teg personally.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
welcome to the family and hey a teg is a teg no matter how many mods u have on it or dont, there are members on her with stock tegs and others pushing sick numbers so need to worry.. just come in and enjoy the site

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Welcome to TI! The pics are a little small, but you car looks very nice. Then again, how could it not? It's an Integra! :)

As far as the rims, I suggest getting 16s in silver. Never really been a fan of black rims unless they're on a black Integra. Even then it has to be perfectly done to pull it off in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
steveyenisch on Feb/15/04 said:
Even then it has to be perfectly done to pull it off in my eyes.
Yep.

Welcome to the site. Pass the word around to your other teg buddies.
..damn I want my teg back
-sigh-

- Josh

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah. we waited fo ru but u never showed and nobody had ur #. it was a dope cruz since we ended on hawaii kai side

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Nice car. Are there any tracks in Hawaii to road race on? Or even drag?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jojo on Feb/16/04 said:
Nice car. Are there any tracks in Hawaii to road race on? Or even drag?
yeah get HRP(hawaii raceway park) and another place i think.

u can drag at lots of places but of course street racing is bad. if u guys havent heard already, two eclipses(1 gen 2 and 1 gen 3) driven by military guys crashed into the rear of a truck. all cars exploded and 3 died i think. one military guy survived while killing an innocent worker on the truck. he deserves to be shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts