Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale a complete turbo kit that can be for ANY honda or Acura with a b-series motor in it. I pieced this kit together for quite a while with only the best parts, but now my car is only a track car so I have no use for it.

This kit includes A HUGE Starion Front mount Intercooler (as big as you can stuff in your car!!) A T3 Garret (AiResearch) turbo, a Greddy Type-S B.O.V., an HKS racing Turbo manifold that wil fit any b-series motor, and a brand new Vortech 12:1 FMU. Everything in this kit is unopened either in plastic or factory boxes except for the turbo and the Intercooler, I tested the turbo and it has NO shaft wobble, and it is in AWESOME shape!!! the only parts you would need to put this on your car would be the pipes for this kit. If you already have them, great save on this VERY NICE kit, if not than Turbo Performance has agreed to make the buyer custom pipes for whatever car he wants for just $300 (that includes downpipe, charge pipe W/ bov flange and all IC related piping). When the actual buyer contacts me I will give him the info they need to contact Turbo performance and get their pipes made. This kit will easily boost 12 lbs. all day which is more than most people run on stock internals and pump gas! and close to 20lbs at a track with correct fuel and tuning. The picture is of the kit you will be recieving except for the autometer gauges and the MSD BTM (they have already been sold previously) and the brown box everything is sitting on is the I.C. This kit will boost better than a drag or even a revhard kit, but yet it will cost you much less ($500 off of a used kit and up to $1500 off of a new kit), so you can build up your bottom end with the money you saved and boost much more than the person that paid almost 3 grand for a kit with less power! (again serious inquiries only) No deadbeat bidders please I have already had like 3 people try to buy it but had no money. I accept paypal, credit cards through paypal, or postal money order. Payment needs to be recieved before the kit will be shipped, but once payment is recieved, kit will be shipped (at buyers expense) that day or the following business day and tracking number will be provided to the buyer.

Sean C.

Here are the pictures:

Let me know guys I need to get rid of this quick (to pay for just the turbo on my net setup!!!) and it is going to go for dirt cheap. I want to get 1800 for it, so shoot me some offers. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S. I tried to make that picture of the kit as big as possible, and I guess it din't quite work
I just want you guys to see the actual detail of this kit, it's in perfect working condition since all of it is new except for the turbo and the I.C.

Thanks,

Sean C.

·
Registered
154 Posts
sorry, this is kinda off topic..

but is the turbo performance you're talkin' about located in Van Nuys, CA... http://www.turbo-performance.com/

because i'm currently building my turbo kit and was gonna go to them to have them build my downpipe w/ the dumptube attached...their website advertises some decent prices, so i was just wonderin' if this was the same company? and if they do good work?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Sean I want it, But I am poor! ARRGH the agony!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About the endtanks, I don't know how much it would cost, but they are in awesome shape, the guy that had it beefore me had it spray painted, so I am in the process of polishing it, it looks AWESOME!!! I'll post some pics when I'm done with it and you can be the judge, but in my honest opinion it looks pretty nice!

The Manifold is made by HKS, and is coated with a silver Aluminum/Ceramic coating mainly so it doesn't look like crap and rust 10 days down the line, but the ceramic coating will also help it with thermal efficiency. MAn Gvtec, are you going to pull al ittle HKS Dual Charged action...
Alright well, I hope this helps.

Later,

Sean C.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
I hope it doesn't fall through for you, but if it does, I just may take it off of you, so please let me have second dibs!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i got third dibs! give me....3 months.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
well i emailed you.but u havent replyed back to me?.. i told you.. while evryone is gettin a loan and all that..i have it..in cash right now.. i had 1st dibbs remember.. give mee!!. muuAHAHA.. lol...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup Ricky def. has first dibs, let me wmail him back and see if everything goes well. Thanks

Sean C.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, it fell through with Ricky, and it fell through with Street_Dreemz, so this kit is still for sale!!! C'Mon guys I really want to buy my other turbo. First person to give me cash (or payment) get s the kit... I told one person who had a loan to wait and because of that he lost his loan. First to get the money to me gets it.

Thanks,

Sean C.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts