Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put a dropzone suspension kit on (springs and struts) (and yes, i like dropzone, im more of a work communte driver with weekend meetups).. and now my front end appears to be higher than the back end. with a 2.5 drop front, and 2.25 rear, youd think it would be close to even, or back higher... but my front end is higher than the back... anyone else had this prob? only other thing that was changed is the upper strut bushings and control arm bushings, they are all energy suspension. and i have 4 Kyb universal strut boots with built in bump stops, did away with the stock bump stop bushing things, and the front is not sitting on the bump stops, already checked for that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah its not huge. i jsut notice it when parked. my rear fenders are even with the tops of the tires, and my front are about a 1/2" higher than the tire... but where its noticable is the sideskirt, in reference to the driveway, or road, it slopes down toward the back of the car, like gets closer to the road. And the springs that i put in the front have more coils and are quite bigger than the ones i put in the back. i guess ill have to email dropzone on that one with the number printed on the spring, to make sure its right, and in the right spot.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
the springs aren't the problem, the rears on that kit wouldn't even hold up the engine bay. A friend of mine put his dropzones in with the springs backwards and the front just sat on the ground. I would check to see if the upper hats are in correctly, meaning the spring nesled inside of it and the top of the hat flush against the susp mount point on the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.