Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, we'll give these guys a try...

they offer multiple colors, multiple sizes, and they handle EVERYTHING.... check out the [ Decals ] link at:
http://shop.team-integra.net/

and yes, even license plate frames, i am going to order one me-self i think

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yes, hopefully you will all get your decals quicker and with less difficulty now. Of course the last batch of decals I shipped out have started coming back to me due to raised postage rates rendering my pre-paid labels useless. I'm sending them back out as I recieve them. Hopefully Stickercastle will work out well for everyone and things will be much smoother from now on.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
LICENSE PLATE FRAMES?!?!? YIPPEE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i guess i could finally get my stickers, lets see i'll need some for my windows, for my doors, my fenders, my bumpers, my wheels, my wing, damn my car is gonna be fast.
j/k
but i did order some thanx

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i think i'll replace my small 'NEUSPEED' corner window decals w/ small TI decals!

·
Registered
124 Posts
How do we pay ,I really don't want to use paypal ,Could I sent you a cheque,cash or even moneyorder.I wouldn't mind some.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
just ordered a small decal and a license plate frame. it's gonna say "dragontegz" on the top and "team-integra.net" on the bottom. i can't wait!!!

by the way, why is the priority shipping so expensive? (6 bucks and change for the items i ordered) i had to change the shipping method to usps 1st class mail.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
madspinner on Jul/31/02 said:
Could I sent you a cheque,cash or even moneyorder.I wouldn't mind some.
notice the "purpose" of this thread

We no longer directly deal with the decals, you'll have to take up payment with StickerCastle....

IF they cannot do anything non-paypal, which honestly, i have zero idea if they do or don't, then maybe you can send the money to someone who does and will order it for you

but i'd ask them first

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Ari and I am the owner of Stickercastle. If you guys have any questions please feel to ask. You can email me at [email protected] if you like. As far as payment you can choose to mail in a check if you prefer. The option is on the order page. As for the cost of priority shipping, that does seem high. I will look to see if one the weights is off. Thanks.
Ari

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is going to work out great.... multiple colors, different sizes, different designs.. and license plate frames....

:: sigh of relief ::

·
Registered
636 Posts
Question for you nigbot4000, is the "Integra" sticker designed to fit into the Integra indents on the bumper of 98+ Integras? It looks to be the same text and I was just wondering if the size matches up.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would accually also like to know if you make a sticker to go inside of the integra indentations in the bumpers on the 98-01 tegs.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
OK. Thanks. - Great selection of colors by the way. I like the plate holder. That's a really discreet way to represent TI.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I like to order the tem-integra decal but I dont know which color will look good on my teg (Clover Green color w/dark tinted windows) I was thinking white, Im not sure. what you guys and girls think white or not?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts