Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my DC2 GSR(my first car to be exact) this past weekend and the wheels it came with aren’t the best so I’m planning on getting a new set. What are some that you guys recommend to get? I currently have my eyes on Work Wheels VS-XX but I’m not sure if they’ll fit due to them being 18” at the very least. Can someone confirm that for me?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I had 18s on my car. Dropped on coilovers. No fender rolls.
Didn’t say it wouldn’t fit. I just mentioned some of the things he can do depending on the offset. I had 18’s also. No fender roll and on coilovers. But seeing nowadays trends people want that stance look. Just depends on his offset and if he wants to be low.
I’m on air now, the only thing I have to change is camber angles to tuck my tires. Or tuck rims.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn’t say it wouldn’t fit. I just mentioned some of the things he can do depending on the offset. I had 18’s also. No fender roll and on coilovers. But seeing nowadays trends people want that stance look. Just depends on his offset and if he wants to be low.
I’m on air now, the only thing I have to change is camber angles to tuck my tires. Or tuck rims.
View attachment 105828
Personally I don't want a stance look

1 - 7 of 7 Posts