Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the most recent pics of my car. Newly installed Brembo Cross drilled rotors and Axiss Metal Master Pads. I like them alot - i think they look ahell of alot better and the stopping power is alot better than stock as well.

Can't wait to really try them out this Autocross season!

·
Registered
724 Posts
i love it... the rims, the car... everything just works so well.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
95 teggy gsr - you are correct, the cross drilled rotors are simply bling bling, but the pads should help come autocross time.

The rotors are plated with Zinc so that they won't rust

·
Registered
874 Posts
yeah bro, your car is always HOT! i love it, always have. especially when i had my black LS.

·
Registered
390 Posts
kricci on Apr/12/04 said:
Here are the most recent pics of my car. Newly installed Brembo Cross drilled rotors and Axiss Metal Master Pads. I like them alot - i think they look ahell of alot better and the stopping power is alot better than stock as well.
Could you provide a little more accurate description instead of stopping power is alot beter? Perhaps a couple 60-0 runs, evaluate fade, Im looking to improve my brakes and there is not alot of conclusive information out describing results before and after changes.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
looks sweet! and yes, i have the cross drilled rotors too and many many discussions about how they don't help so i won't even get into that...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheezthis on Apr/12/04 said:
I guarantee those rotors aren't helping your stopping power.
I never said they were. if you read the post i said it was strictly for bling.
The pads are helping my stopping power as they are a much better pad than the OEM's.

the kit is a Wings west W-type with RS sides....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I needed new rotors so i decided to go with some Brembos - found a good deal on some cross drilled so i snagged them...

The pads - i read alot about them, and i have a friend with a track raced Porsche who uses the Axiss pads - he had nothing but good things to say and all my research told me that Axiss were pretty decent pads for daily driving and autocrossing so i decided to give them a whirl.

I wanted better stopping power than stock with less fade and more bite - which i am very confident that i have achieved....

I considered the big brake upgrade for autocross and future turbo kit plans, but i put the stock wheels on in the winter and they won't fit with the big brake kit. When i get the turbo in the future, i will prob. buy the big brake kit as well and just store my teg for the winters.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts