Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bronze, 17"
205-40-r17
I know I need the put the sides back on.. but its gettin painted right now.. this is what i got.. lemme know what u all think.. laters

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry man.. pics aren't the best.. it has been raining all day.. yea.. guess it does float my boat... haha.. Thanks Zealous and Din
.. nope no lipe yet.. trying to find ITR lip.. laters..

·
Registered
724 Posts
the rims are nice... but i dunno, whenever i look at your car, it looks like the paint on the front bumper doesn't match with the rest of your car.... ( sorry, it was buggin me )

again, nice rims... hehe

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeap.. TurboSC.. u are correct.. the paint on the front bumper is newer..i did the converison.. i just need to wax the rest of the car to match it.. thanks for the input!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like it. It's got a really subtle "clean" look to it. Looks much better like that IMO than with some crazy body kit, etc. Just do what you like.

·
Registered
553 Posts
It looks nice... it'll look betta once the side skirts are done.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Those wheels look decent, good choice. I would say get some smoked bumper lenses to match the color of the wheels, and thatcar will look amazing. Where dem sides at?? Thats gonna look nice with the painted sides. Are you getting the stock ones painted?? If so, how much is it running you to have them painted??

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys.. yea.. i'm loving the new rims.. haha.. i have a window next to my cubicle..and i park it right outside my window so i can check it out from differnt views..hahaah.. yea..yea i know i'm gay..lol.. 'bout the sides.. my cousin works for a collison center and he's painting them for me for free.. the lens.. yea.. i'm thinking bout painting them myself once it gets warmer out.. hhaah.. a lil of topic..but I can't get enought of Furious' avatar of Kathy Ireland.. "MILF"..LOL..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts