Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
The car is lookin badass, but I dunno about the rims... i think the bronze looks good on red and carbon fiber, but I dunno about the style. But hey, it's your car and your taste so do what you like.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
They do infact really sett off the RED and the CF.
but IMO they are too "busy".

Props to you for grabbing a set that you liked and not one that you had seen on everyone elses car though.

Paint that lip to match the rest of your car and i think that it would look 100% better. overall, I would call the choice in wheel pretty good!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love dropped cars as much as the next buy, but I think the wheel gap is ok. I like you car, it looks good.

·
Registered
884 Posts
materiamage on Jan/23/06 said:
They do infact really sett off the RED and the CF.
but IMO they are too "busy".

Props to you for grabbing a set that you liked and not one that you had seen on everyone elses car though.

Paint that lip to match the rest of your car and i think that it would look 100% better. overall, I would call the choice in wheel pretty good!
It's a Carbon Fiber lip...

Love the rims man, +100 for being original.

Who's sexy car is that besides yours???

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
94-Teg on Jan/23/06 said:
why does the black teg in background have white spraypaint that says JDM ->????
i hope thats photoshoped

i tihnk thats tape? lol not sure though. hopefuly ti is photoshopped

and for some reason, it looks like a lip under a lip? but im a noob at that. looks clean.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i tihnk thats tape? lol not sure though. hopefuly ti is photoshopped

and for some reason, it looks like a lip under a lip? but im a noob at that. looks clean.
yeah that car w/ the tape belongs "ShadowHunter" from T-I...I believe it had a minor fender bender and he just put the tape on it as a joke

yes the lip is CF, thanks

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
- haha, I got the sig off of that site that has a bunch of them...didn't know I was stealing anyones stuff, I couldn't find a nice one w/ a red teg.

- Yeah the wheels are kind of the touring/auto-x style, and the tires are a little big but I like them. I am going to be repainting these wheels soon and I was trying to decide on what color. My preferred selections so far have been : bronze, gold, gloss black, or silver...so what is your opinion?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.