Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
nice car. are those adr's? im more into oem stuff tho, but still nice car if ur into that kinda style. tint ur front windows

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
QBmurderer13 on Jan/21/06 said:
i really like those wheels but not so much the wing.
Well thanks but I think 3 piece spoiler is next best spoiler to ITR wing and this flows with my kit more, all the flares and etc.

·
Registered
467 Posts
i like it. quite a bit actually. it's not oem! ("Not that there's anything wrong with that." "No of course not.") i like the 3pc mid wing as well. everything looks good, it'd be nice to see flusher fit in the front wheel well but whatever. anyway, nice.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Vi3tB0i7o7 on Jan/21/06 said:
nice car. are those adr's? im more into oem stuff tho, but still nice car if ur into that kinda style. tint ur front windows

O my front windows were Limo tinted but I got fix it ticket, so I took off the tint and was too lazy to do it again

Quote: tehDynasty on Jan/21/06 does that sticker say I <3 jdm hoes?
Yep it says I Love JDM Hoes, I'm putting another sticker above my muffler that looks like this

·
Registered
720 Posts
*Disclaimer: I don't give a **** about JDM or OEM, so don't say, 98+ bumpers, ITR lip, ITR spoiler, OEM optionals

Well for the lango I say your nose looks like your car has a Migraine Headache ! Sure wish we could clean up the typo around this site. Post something that is repeated last year and it gets deleted. This needs cleaned up.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
awesome car, do what YOU like, not what other people want to see on their car. it is YOUR car after all isnt it?

personally i wouldnt go with it just because i already hae my mind set on somethin else, but its definately good looking and you dont see it often. i mightve shanged ront end and possibly wing, but it flows extremely well as it is. so if you dont have any cons to it, more power to you and congrats. looks awesome

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looks nice it all flows together. Anyways if you think about it body kits are JDM they are orginally from japan. In my point of view. I love body kits it's just the fact of driving daily with it can be a pain. Keep up the good work with you ride

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Lookin' good dude ... I like it.

... Some tire dressing would sure make those tires shine! .. I'd recommend that. Otherwise, looking good.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Thanks lol, yea I snapped these pictures 5 mins after I put on these rims. Yea thanks for understanding my disclaimer. My car does look evil I admit and it's named after Krystal Steal with her wicked smile.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.