Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Nice, but I would say, you forgot to wash your windows
lol And the underside of your skirts, and by your wheel weels
but ok I'll shutup now lol...

I understand the, on average, low reflexive quality of white, but your white seems really 'flat' or plain for some reason. Mabye its the camera, or sun, Im not sure.

Ive never been much of a fan for a white paintjob but that is just me. Id also cover those speakers, looks cheap to me.

Dont mean to nitpick, Im just doing the same I would expect when I get my car. Nothing personal, because like I said:
Still, looks nice

Good Job

- Josh

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
looks really good. did you change your front door handles to the shaved rear handles? and do you just leave the speakers uncovered or do you have grills for them?

all in all looks hott.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the input Josh, yeah I believe it's the camera, but the paint in real life isn't too bad I just need to Klasse her up. some of the pics show the shine...it was painted championship white, so it's not a stock paint and clear coat...maybe that's why.
94OBD1Vtec on Apr/13/04 said:
looks really good. did you change your front door handles to the shaved rear handles? and do you just leave the speakers uncovered or do you have grills for them?

all in all looks hott.
I didn't mess with the handles, it's just that the pics don't show the key slot even though I never use it..that is a good idea though. As for the rear speakers, I don't have a grill for them, so I just leave them, never really bothered to look for a grill for 'em. thanks though

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks awesome!! JDM pics are always tight as hell. The only suggestions I have are to repaint your front end if money permits and to cover up the rear speakers to keep away the theives.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like it nice job though not a huge fan of the front bumper doesn't look like it matches up. personally preferr the cwest or stock JDM bumper but its not my car

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its hot, white is the new black, You obviously garage it(speakers showin). Is that a foreal 94 LS? Off the chain.

·
Registered
402 Posts
THOSE ARE MY TIRES!!!!
no, seriously, i have the same 1ns...(Kumho Ecsta.)I even washed my car on Sunday and it has to go rain
but anywayz...not a fan of the front bumper.
Overall, i think your cars

93-TeG

·
Registered
329 Posts
is a real JDM teg or did u just convert the lights....either way
i used to be a coupe man cuz of the look but now ive been seeing a rise is awesome lookin 4 doors ... i guess ive seen the light is a sense hahaha

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hehe naw it's been converted to JDM and yes it's a 94 LS, hotness, I'll post interior pics sometime. It was originally a green teg, but painted champ white. I also converted the interior to black and grey leather seats as shown....

thanks for all the comments guys! Now for a 6x9 speaker grill donation? hehe I didn't know so many people would comment that I didn't have a grill. Garage kept helps eh? hehe later!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts