Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think I'm done with speed for a bit here because of a few really close calls lately and cops wipping out infront of me and giving my buddies tix. So I have decided to do up a show car. This is what I have ordered so far:

Buddy Club full kit with grill inserts
Mugen carbon fiber hood
Hoodpins
Black tail lights
Full window tint all around except front windshield :D

Also could you guys show me some other nice rims youd think would look good on a SILVER* Integra G3 with the Buddy Club kit?

thanks,
-kb
Now onto the real question;
I'm thinking of getting Konig Holes, but do you guys suggest 17" or 18", please keep in mind that my car will still be a daily driver.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i think the tenzo-R shu-4's are always a hot pick, it'd probably look hot getting gunmetal on that setup

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'd go with 17" (actually I'd pick 16" but that wasn't a choice you offered) I think anything bigger than 16" looks too big on a teg. IMO

This is what I'm making my silver teg look like:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I would say it would depend on your ride height. Ive seen both 17" and 18", some worked great, others looked like s***.

I would go with 17" for daily driving still. If you drop it closer to say 1.75-2" then for shows 18" would work.

But 17 for the street would be how I would set it up.
Its almost 5am and im tired as hell or I would go snag you some pics of what I mean.

- Josh

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
if you're getting the buddy club front bumper... why not get buddy club rims?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have Konig Holes(17"s) on a silver g3, the machined lip looks so nice! I don't have the greatest pics of em on my car(won't till April 1st) I have the graphite ones, and everyone threatens to steal them.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Holy Sh*t that Baby Blue Teg is hot, I would def stay with 17's, I recently tryed out some 18's for a few days and I had to raise my car up about .50-.75 inchs to stop them from rubbing. If it were stictly show then you could Def go bigger but if you put the right 17's on it and set the height just right you will be straight

Michele

1 - 20 of 21 Posts