Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new place to host pics bc recently imagestation doesnt let anyone view albums unless they sign in. Which is gay. And i could never get the pics to show up anyways. Are there any other sites that let you link pics and is relitivaly easy to use? Thanks fo the help TI!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
well if you do post a pic from imagestation all you have to do is take out the .orig.jpg at the end.

if you still dont like imagestation i think Yahoo has something similar to post pics but im not sure.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Quote: bigcooncie95ls on Aug/29/02I need a new place to host pics bc recently imagestation doesnt let anyone view albums unless they sign in. Which is gay. And i could never get the pics to show up anyways. Are there any other sites that let you link pics and is relitivaly easy to use? Thanks fo the help TI!! [/QUOTE]Which is gay
obviously, there is no knowledge of the term "bandwidth" by yourself making a comment like that... there is a reason places have gone to the "blocking use to the outside", and thats because these companies are getting hammered with bandwidth costs... so their choice is... do this "block" thing and keep it free, start charging money to use them, or go out of business because they cannot handle the costs... image hosting is a business plan that is seriously flawed.....

in fact, 98% of the images on this site, right down to the icons, are not hosting on this server to help alliviate bandwidth costs

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uhh thanks morningZ, i made that comment because i was a little upset last night because i spent a few hours photoshopping pics for people last night and then i finish them and they cant even see them. But i understand that you go through much worse..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts