Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
I don't think you took enough pictures. Please go take more. Thanks.

She looks HOT! Looks much better than the first time. Now the color matches, and shes shining!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks. yea i know i need the skirts painted and a lip and she'll look even harder. im a lil worried that the lip is gonna get eaten up on the roads around here. one of these days tho. o and tein ftw

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Hehe liking the pictures of the randomly parked teg

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chickwithastick on Oct/11/07 said:
I don't think you took enough pictures. Please go take more. Thanks.

She looks HOT! Looks much better than the first time. Now the color matches, and shes shining!
thanks. man it was so hot. i was sweatin my ass off. i kept movin her around to get diff shots and i think i finally ran out of ideas. yea, respray ftw. i think they got it right this time. we'll see for sure after a month passes and i wax her.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Nice car, nice pics. And thank for the license plate number of the red teg. Good stuff. :p

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
LSTeggy2001 on Oct/11/07 said:
Quote: PureTeg89 on Oct/11/07Nice car, nice pics. And thank for the license plate number of the red teg. Good stuff. :p

thanks and LOL u dont want the red teg coughautocough, i would think ud be happier with the plates off that vette
ha, thinking the same thing

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
freakin awsome location for pics! and the day was awsome for a good cruise and phot shoot it looks like...

like u said.. hit up them skirts and with that stance it will look even better!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.