Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I slammed the front still doing the back later.

Tell me what you think of it so far. I know the front is messed up with the bumper and paint chips.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
any rubbing issues? not really feelin the body kit but if its what you like then so be it. but yeh, the back needs to come down too but you already said you were going to take care of that.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I wouldn't let that truck do that...so intimidating. Looks nice tho, good job. I've got those same rims too, did you curb them or something?

·
Registered
399 Posts
not bad, i see you're rockin the old school G2IC stickers. should've got the new one FAWKER lol. not bad, the kit i don't mind, i'm just definately not feelin the wheels. did you post pics of the suspension parts on the G2IC forums? i remember someone saying they did the front but not the rear. they posted pics of the parts etc. but no pics of the car

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its not rubbing at all. The roads around here just suck. Yea its the old G2IC stickers, havent been around to getting the updated version yet. There is also some curbage on the wheels as Justin was sayin. Jake, I dont think it was me saying anything on g2ic, cuz I've got the coilovers on they have been on, i just lowered it more than what it was. Thanx for the comments guys. Keep them coming.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
randomracing on Jan/29/06 said:
most amazing gen 2 ive ever seen. love how u can pull under another car. always a cool thing to say
haha, then you should be on the lookout for my friend BigDrew. He just dropped a Type-R motor/tranny in his G2 this weekend. Next weekend its going in the shop to get Lambo doors, Extreme Dimensions Drifter kit, 17's, and a candy blue paintjob on the entire car. He already has a very nice aftermarket spoiler IMO, chambered GReddy exhaust, and its slammed to the ground with Skunk2 coilovers on Tokico Illuminas... His friggin car makes me drool, and now I can always tell when he drives past my house because the ITR engine sounds so mean/unique!

but man, this guy has a nice G2 also... I love seeing nice old school cars.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea the last picture we were just driving around and seen our friend talking with some people so I just pulled up there right under his front end.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.