·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.. I do need a tripod or something.. And yes I know the orange light is ugly.. I just did it in front of my house under a light pole

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sleeperls93 on Aug/15/02 said:
Shot number5 and 7 are just awesome. Car is sweet, clean, sexy,etc. I think you should just slam it to the ground even more...
Yea I will.. I bought my tires too big and thats as low as i can go for right now.. Even when i make my turns still it scrapes =/

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey, looks good. I like those rims. By the way, looks like you got a taillight out. Best of luck

·
Registered
858 Posts
I hate to be the only downer here...but is it just me, or do Tegs look naked w/o a spoiler/wing?
I'm not saying a silly GT wing or anything, just like a simple GS or ITR wing.
(just my opinion, I don't mean to offend)

Other than the lack of wing, HOT ride!!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hey ChopstiX, nice teg man! what headlight bulbs are you using? Also what kind of gauges are does? I know during the night, it looks awesome. How is the fit and acuracy? My friend has reverse indiglos, but the fit is kinda crappy, but during the night it looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hot ride. I LOVE tegs w/o spoilers!

Have to admit I like the type R wing - especially on burned red pearl ones, however.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RPM on Aug/15/02 said:
Hey ChopstiX, nice teg man! what headlight bulbs are you using? Also what kind of gauges are does? I know during the night, it looks awesome. How is the fit and acuracy? My friend has reverse indiglos, but the fit is kinda crappy, but during the night it looks really nice.
I truthfully dont know what bulbs those are. As for the indiglos.. I love them.. They fit perfect and accuracy is perfect!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ha! Thx carcrazy...that wing is basically the only mod I got, bloody car pmts leaves no cash for mods :p (well other than some audio)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts