Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these pics didnt not come out to well when i took them this morning and im too lazy to re-do them, but its just pics of my new gsr with my itr wing on it and my rims, the itr wing was off my rs it was black but i just got it painted red and picked it up this moring, once again the pics are not very good but trust me this car is good looking almost as good lookin as my old rs was

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
what were the mods on the car when you bought it? it looks lowered a bit, and the muffler, clears and the rims. i like it though, id paint the rims darker

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
integragsr507 on Mar/13/04 said:
very nice...looks like mine with out TYPE -R wings and rims
- so it really doesn't look like yours....

anyway.. nice teg, looks good.

My opinion would be to get rid of that tip, but if it floats your boat then cool with me.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that exhaust which i dont like really either but i just bought the car and let my other when go pretty cheap and i still have one more month and bit of this semester till summer break so im kind of short on cash so it has to do for now think i may just buy a tip and weld it on the muffler is in good shape its just the tip
Mods already done to the car:
*Tokico Coil-Overs
*No Name SRI with K&N filter
*clear corners
*DC rear lower tie bar
*Carbon Fiber Tails but i took them off already

My Mods that i carried over from old RS:
*ITR wing got it painted
*DC short shifter w/ ITR Knob
*Rims
*CD player, Speakers, Amp

THOSE pics make my car look really BAD!!!!!!!!! trust me i will take some pics next weekend if its nice out. They are way to bright, the car looks really good everyone that has come over to see it loves it. i dont know why i even know why i posted them, probaly cuz i had been working on gettin it ready all day yesterday that by the time i loaded them i was too lazy to pull it outside and take better pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts