is that a real mugen strut bar?

looks very similar except for the sticker

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
anditwasFUN on Jan/29/06 said:
Keep it up.
Your engine bay seems cleaner than most stock-ish Integras....
I don't think that engine bay is very stock-ish, his side bar says LS, that looks like a C5 to me.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
^^ OR LS/VTEC, C5/B16 head

·
Registered
623 Posts
looks like a mugen strut bar...just guessing since he also has the oil filler cap...nice engine bay...but its either LS/VTEC or a C5...cause that **** ain't stock...nice lookin car though man

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea, i never said that engine bay was mine...that and the seats are my future planned items. i have the HID's, and the valve cover, red dyed spoon socks, and the exact strut bar from ebay.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
inturbo on Jan/29/06 said:
that isnt his engine bay- thats josh's from Honda-tech/itrsport.com engine bay. . .haha. thats funny.
haha if this is true you should let people know and the pictuere of the engine bay is in better quality than the exhaust and car pic but i dont know

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going to post engine bay pics of mine probably this weekend when i get a chance to put everything on, I dont know how to do the HED's so with the execption of that, everything else is going to look exactlly the same.

i found the color that i wnat to. I'm thinking of either painting it fleminco black or this color:

i'm thinking of htis color, a 98 front end conversion (usdm) type r lip, those ohhh so lovely optional side skirts and maybe bumper lips or something...i'm not sure yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.