Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4875 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
that turbo looks great! i got my intercooler for 300. i got this one. spoolin ftw
its all aluminum and hand welded. i would say this one is good for 600hp. they have one step above that one and its the all out race core 4" which is good for over 800hp.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
The bikes are my dads thing. His parents couldnt afford a schwinn for him when he was a kid, so when he grew up and had some spare cash, he started buying his own. My dads a great guy and bikes are just his thing. Hey, whatever makes him happy right? Just like me and my car.

More updates tonight

·
Registered
717 Posts
you dont have to hack up the bumper, but if you want complete air flow you should some. also, you will need to remove your bumper support or cut part of it out to fit an intercooler that size. i just simply removed mine. saves weight plus its easy. just 4 bolts and its gone.

·
Registered
717 Posts
with that power level, you should definitely invest in a traction bar. and it just so happens that this compnay i got my traction bar from has a radiator bracket that fits on the traction bar. check it out. bam

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Ill definitely pick one up down the road, but im pretty tapped as far as cash goes. I am also thinking of running a custom 3" Exhaust with a Skunk2 muffler.

I dont think Ive ever seen a 3" Skunk2 before, but I love how my 2 3/8 sounded

·
Registered
717 Posts
skunk2 makes a 70mm turbo exhaust, but not 76mm. a buddy of mine had a custom 76mm done at a shop and got the universal 3" skunk2 muffler welded on. sounds pretty good, but my god that muffler is humongous! the tip is 168mm on the 3" muffler. its loud as a mofo at WOT.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
slowintegra1661 on Jun/20/07 said:
skunk2 makes a 70mm turbo exhaust, but not 76mm. a buddy of mine had a custom 76mm done at a shop and got the universal 3" skunk2 muffler welded on. sounds pretty good, but my god that muffler is humongous! the tip is 168mm on the 3" muffler. its loud as a mofo at WOT.

Sorry to bug you, but do you have any pics? Thats exactly what I was going to do

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
You didnt consider the VictorX mani? much better top end power over the SK2. I didnt feel like going back a few pages to find answers, mainly becuase im lazy, but what turbo mani is that/how much? Also, Tial 38?

EDIT: page 5 owned....

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The manifold is a peakpoost topmount. It came with the kit but if you want one without the rest, i think theyre about 1100. Picked up the new FMIC, pics in like 8 seconds. I did also almost get the Victor X manifold, but skunk2 will get the job done. Later down the road, im probably going to get one along with some stage ITR cams or Pro1s.

41 - 60 of 4875 Posts