Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4875 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Got to love the dart motors, but did you have to do any work to the front of the block? I read in a honda tunning mag the other day how they are a little short on the front side and did a tiny little bit of fab to fix it. Yours might not need it but im just curious. Great choices by the way going to love it and I cannot wait to see some updated pics :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
honda tunning talked about and I quote. " For whatever reason, the dart block is a little short on on the front side. To assure a complete seal,endyn adds some aluminum. The watter ports do not match exactly to the head gasket, so these are also welded and slightly modified for a perfect fit." end quote. Just thought i'd let you know about what other people are having to do, great motor still no matter what cant beat it ! I still want to see some pics so I can droll ! haha good luck !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn dude, thats a hell of a teggie, you should post dyno graphs when you get around to it. Thats gonna be one sick motor!

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Blazinqwickly on Jun/19/07 said:
honda tunning talked about and I quote. " For whatever reason, the dart block is a little short on on the front side. To assure a complete seal,endyn adds some aluminum. The watter ports do not match exactly to the head gasket, so these are also welded and slightly modified for a perfect fit." end quote. Just thought i'd let you know about what other people are having to do, great motor still no matter what cant beat it ! I still want to see some pics so I can droll ! haha good luck !

Weird. I have never heard that before.

Quote: DeanosGSRB18C1 on Jun/19/07 Damn dude, thats a hell of a teggie, you should post dyno graphs when you get around to it. Thats gonna be one sick motor!

Thanks.

Ok, heres an update WITH PICTURES!!!! finally

The radiator is out, the fuel pump is installed, header is out, CAI out, coilovers on, 1 LCA is on (got tired)

Today, the new radiator goes in, the wastegate gets bolted up with the O2 dump and put on the manifold which then goes in the car, and the bumper comes off. Ill post more pics tonight but until then, here:

Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Danny

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ok, here we go:

Before:

My Parts:

Turbo Kit

LCAs

Coilovers

Me draining radiator

Going....going....

Gone!!!!

Manifold

Wastegate

GT30

Old ECU vs New
coilovers IN!

I ripped my pants

Gratuitous Sub-Zero Pose:

More to come.

Thanks for your input, i really appreciate it.

Ill keep you posted

Danny

·
Registered
717 Posts
dude you are goofy as hell. lol. nice pics of some really nice products. hope you finish up soon. good job on doing things right. it should last a long time. only thing though, i would suggest getting a new intercooler. the one that comes with the peakboost kit heatsoaks real quick and its too small for the amount of power you plan on running. but thumbs up to you on a great job.

·
Registered
251 Posts
o haha here it is, yeah man thats comin along good! wut color is the car, i cant tell(green or black)?

·
Registered
717 Posts
may i recommend a spoolin performance intercooler. i am very happy with mine.

21 - 40 of 4875 Posts