Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo its been awhile since i have posted some pics so just wonderin what you all think of her. comments welcome good or bad, leave some tips for pics if you got any...

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
You, my friend, are an excellent photographer. Love the 1st and 3rd pics. Beautiful!

ROFL, I thought the first pic had like a dead teddy bear laying on the ground or somethin, HAHA. Roadkill... Mmm...

After a second glance... IS THAT A DEAD ANIMAL? What is that?!?!?! LOL

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
nicely done. Try some from flat on the ground, generally produces a good effect. Also, if you're using photoshop, try out the images>adjustments>shadow/highlight feature -- it can bring out some awesome details in the sky and reflections.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replys, any pro photographers out there want to give me some tips on night shots? i have a nikon d40 and can never get my shots crisp enough...

·
Registered
94 Posts
if only these pics were bigger, i would make either the second one or the second to last one the background of my computer.
great pics matt!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.