Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Love your car dogs I got z's too. I might still get the the type w lip, still don't know if it'll go w/ my widow skirts waitin on my girl to get me the widow front. I like that thingie that's connected to the lip don't know the name is. I guess it protects it from scraping on ramps right? Yeah I might need one too the widow looks like it comes down low. What's next on your list?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Nice car man, whats all under the hood? I saw the pics of it at the track what you run?? With nos?? i saw you had two bottles, isnt that alittle excessive, how big is the shot?? Let me know more, i like it though

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
STORM SHADOW = WELL. LET'S SEE. THE BLACK THINGS ATTACHED TO THE FRoNT LIP ARE CALLED SPLITTERS/DIFFUSERS. THE oNES I HAVE oN ARE MADE OF CARBoN FIBER. SPLITTERS IN TERMS OF AERODYNAMICS ARE MAINLY USED FOR DOWNFORCE TO KEEP THE FRoNT END OF THE VEHICLE PLANTED. MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE USED TO PREVENT THE FRoNT LIP FROM SCRAPING. IT CAN BE USED FOR THAT IF YOU'D LIKE. BUT THAT'S NOT ITS INTENDED PURPOSE. HAHAHA. THAT'S oNE EXPENSIVE WAY TO PROTECT IT THOUGH. I'D RATHER SCRAPE UP MY FRoNT LIP THAN THE CARBoN FIBER SPLITTERS.

B18CYA = HAHAHA. YEAH. SHE'S HOTT. I'LL SEE IF I HAVE ANYMORE PICS OF HER.

BIGCOoNCIE95LS = THE CAR HAS BASIC BOLT-oNS. PLUS THE ADDITIoN OF NITROUS INJECTIoN. CURRENTLY. THE VEHICLE RUNS [email protected] THIS WILL SOoN BE MUCH FASTER oNCE MY TURBO PROJECT IS FINISHED. HAHAHA. THE 2 NITROUS BOTTLES AREN'T EXCESSIVE. THE BIGGER THE BETTER RIGHT? HAHAHA.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

- IMPORTEKNIKAICR IMAGESTATIoN ALBUM -

- IMPORTEKNIKAICR

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE ADMINISTRATOR KEEPS CLOSING DOWN MY THREADS. BUT I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE 2 CoNTINUE IT HERE.

I HAVE NEW PICTURES OF MY 2000 ACURA INTEGRA GSR FROM THIS 2002 SEASoN oN MY IMAGESTATIoN ALBUM. FEEL FREE 2 CHECK THEM OUT.

- IMPORTEKNIKAICR IMAGESTATIoN ALBUM -

- TEAM IMPORTEKNIKA -

- IMPORTEKNIKAICR -

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
the reason is because you've posted the thread like 3 times...not to mention one a while back...sweet ride though

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
INTEGRA24 = the black things under the front lip are "CARBoN FIBER SPLITTERS/DIFFUSERS." alot of people mistake them as being used to prevent scraping the front lip. OUCH. expensive way to protect it. hahaha. i'd actually rather scrape my front lip than the splitters. they're actually used to create front end downforce at higher MPH. it helps to keep the front wheels planted to the ground for better high speed stability and traction. i actually bought them from EBAY. but reluctantly. i've never seen them again. i believe they were custom made. since they are carbon fiber.

- IMPORTEKNIKAICR -

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ULTRASPEEDEFRO = thanks for the propz bro. i saw picz of your car as well. very nice. very clean. looks like we have something in common. bottle-babies. hahaha.

INTEGRA24 = sorry bro. unfortunately. that's the only place i've seen them for sale.

EXTREMEGSRTEG = thank you. feel free to post up some picz of your ride. that goes for everyone else. i love seeing everyone's individual style. especially on integs.

- IMPORTEKNIKAICR -

P.S. if any of you guys are from around the area. feel free to check my team out at IMPORTREVOLUTIoN in secaucus, new jersey. make sure you guys say hello. the show is on saturday, september 7th. my car will be there. and as of today. my team will be rolling with 18 cars. but we're gunning for an even 20 cars. and possibly 20 bikes. =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts