Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit I took everyones advice on the motor being dull and did some work to it tell me what you all think

Before

After

My 1994 Integra Milano Red GSR. I bought the Integra as a theft recovery for 2,200. Since then i have put about 800 into it. Since then I have fixed and added everything. Well here the pics i took today. I will be washing and waxing it tommorrow. It's alitle dirty.

I'm debating on painting my fat fives black to match the front rims. But im not sure if i want to ruin them by painting them

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
not a bad price. my suggestion is get rid of the interior red(cluster, speaker, etc), paint the valve cover, n paint the strut bar under the hood. u could prolly do all that under 20 bucks.

if ur looking for big investments, i'd say tints n rims cuz it looks already lowered.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not bad for 2,200!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Agreed on the red interior. That REALLY has to go. Valve cover and strut bar are minor. You may also want to look at getting new rotors. Should only cost you ~50 or so from propartsUSA here on the boards (I believe that's the name). Would make your rims look far better if there wasn't a mountain of rust behind it.

As for painting the rims, you could always remove the paint afterwords. Might be better off just finding two more wheels though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL i'm the one that put the red interior in. I think it gives the car alittle accent. The rotors are rusted due to it sitting for 9 months. But yeah i'm 18 and don't have a job at the moment. But all my money is going to getting the integra going.

It's not much so far but i got alot of plans for it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When i bought it their was no rims, the back hatch was shattered no stereo, only the driver seat. Random stuff didn't work.

I don't like the steelies on their but i got them for 20 bucks with tires so im not complaining.

My hood is also looking really oxidized so i'll be waxing that **** tommorrow.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Nice job on the VC if you painted it yourself..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey that looks much better! Nice job on all the painting. The only thing I noticed that didn't flow with the engine bay is the blac hose running from the intake to the valve cover...you might want to think about replacing it with a black one or something. Just a suggestion though.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'd just buy two more fat 5s when you find them for cheap since a matching set of those will look pretty good on there. Nice start and that looks like a good deal minus the fact its worth little from the salvage title. Good luck w/it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.