Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bord! and i washed her on the grass.. soo i figured a pic wouldint hurt.. soo here she is after a nice cool wash!

-does any one have any opinions on the spoon mirrors? should i put back on the stock or leave these? they have alot of blind spots on them!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
yeah nice and clean and i would take the mirrors off if it is causing blind spots.. other than that i'd blur out your license plate too

just lookin out for ya

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
92BLKINTEGRA on Sep/10/07 said:
yeah nice and clean and i would take the mirrors off if it is causing blind spots.. other than that i'd blur out your license plate too

just lookin out for ya
lol.. its not my real plate.. =P.. i wish it did say JDM teg tho!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha you guys are hilarious! the mirrors, i love them. I think i might give that universal rear view mirror a try.. i herd its really good.. and its blue tinted.. soo those idots with there high beams on wont blind me..

and its 17" rota Grids.. old school ones.. when rota first came out.. and there painted te37 bronze color.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Type_LS on Sep/10/07 said:
super clean teg...man keep the mirrors they look hot...i have them and i love em...keep it man...ITS HELLA CLEAN..lmk about the wheels tho
yea i wanna paint mine how urs is.. but never got the time ..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.