Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know my skills suck but hey im not a picture taker person lol...here u go hope u guys like it. i just recently got the fogs wing and rims 3 weeks ago so id thought id take some picks.

did u guys know that my bumpers are primered white? haha yeh im taking it to the shop to get it painted next month....post comments please.....oh yeh and if u guys are wondering how i got my lights to be yellow....its vinyl. i purchased them from a ti member...mystikalstryker

thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
You need to fix....
the front bumper, it is misalgined or is it the fender?
the sidemarkers, who the heck installed those? Ray Charles???
the rear bumper, also mis aligned
and yes, I can tell it is primered. Paint that car soon.... PLEASE!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
tepid1 on Feb/07/06 said:
You need to fix....
ftw

yea those sidemarkers are a lil messed up looking, they are slanted to the front

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh i know....haha im gettin a set of the jdm usdm ones...they should be arriving this week. i had the yellow high beams before i had the fogs. im taking it off tho....too much yellow the bumper isnt misaligned its the fenders. all these which is being fixed thanks for the feedback

BTW: wat color do u think would be nice. im leaning towards painting it NHBP not so sure.

·
Banned
995 Posts
tepid1 on Feb/07/06 said:
You need to fix....
Bingo, Id be embaraassed to post pics like that before the work was done. All kinds of alignment issues....

My vote is for NHBP that will look pimp and lose the sidemarkers and side moldings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.